"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe." ~ John Muir

07 September 2007

September 7, 2007

Well, I'm mostly packed and ready to go! This time tomorrow I plan to be surfeit with delicious crustaceans, washed down with local microbrews. I did get everything done and have the evening ahead to relax. I've managed to get up my photos from August 30th to now - although you might have to select "older posts" below to see them all.

Today's photo is a blast from the past! Sent to me by my father, it is a picture of Dad with Dave Packard (yup, of HP fame, the very same), and his boss, Wayne (my Dad's boss, not Dave's). Dad is on the left with the totally hip sideburns, Dave is in the middle, and Wayne (alas), has his back to us.

Dad, I love you!! You SO look like and engineer!! (That is NOT a pocket protector!?)