"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe." ~ John Muir

03 February 2007

February 1, 2007

Wow! It's February and we're still going! Great job!

You know, when I travel away from home for work, I tend to load everything but the kitchen sink into my over-sized purse (which makes it really difficult to actually find anything, and as a result I am constantly making exciting new discoveries). Today, I found my hand lens AND a roll of Lifesavers of indeterminate age. I don't think Lifesavers actually go bad, though, so back into the abyss they went to await future discovery!

Bonus picture: Each Tuesday and Thursday a cleaning crew comes to the field trailer and does their best to mop up the mud we are constantly tracking in (it's akin to the labors of Sisyphus!). Anyhoodle, there is an artist among them who beautifully stacked the TP into a pyramid on the back of the loo! ha!