"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe." ~ John Muir

17 May 2007

May 16, 2007

Today, we moved offices: from the second floor in one building to the first floor in the adjacent building. I lost track of how many trips I made up and down the stairs, but it was a lot!

Anyhoodle, when I was pulling some packaging materials out from under the reception desk, this little fella ran up my arm. I just reacted and flicked him onto the floor and when I realized what he was I trapped him under a coffee cup (empty), and ran for my camera. And so, voila! My photo of the day!

After torturing him with the flash and trying to make him pose nicely, I scooped him back into the coffee cup and released him outside into a lovely shrub. I don't think he (or she) was very happy with me. ha!