"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe." ~ John Muir

04 July 2007

June 27, 2007

Tonight after work we all attended Mary's baby shower. (Yes, Mary, I PhotoShopped that zit off your chin!)

We played several games, two of which I won! (One was "delivering" a small plastic baby from an ice cube - I've got friction on my side! - and the other was fishing safety pins out of a bowl of rice. Alle and I tied on that one, but I won the tie-breaker!) My prizes included a rectal thermometer and a plastic baby spoon and fork set, which, of course, I gave to Mary! ha ha! I did not even come CLOSE to guessing the number of M&M's in a 250ml baby bottle, and I crossed my legs, thus losing my clothes pin.

As is illustrated by the photo below, however, I DID score some orange tissue paper (yes, I still have mine!). I'm on the left, then Emily, and Jen. Yes, we all work for the same company. Want to hire us?