"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe." ~ John Muir

28 November 2007

November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving! Today was a day full of Family and Food - Two of my Favorite Things! The Family Feast was held at Ron and Rhonda's new digs (very nice!). Steve and I carpooled with Steve's folks to the festivities and then spent the night with them after we returned. It was a really nice day and I realize that my life is full of blessings and I have much for which to be thankful!

Steve's Mom and Our Sister-in-Law, Rhonda.

Ellie (Rhonda's Mom), Rhonda, and Rhonda's daughter, Amber.

Your's Truly Waiting to Stuff Myself Senseless with Turkey!

The Boys parked in front of the BIG screen TV.
(Steve's Dad, Brother Ron, Steve, and Mark - Amber's fiance)

Steve with a plate full of yummy goodness.

This is Victoria. She loves me (really, she does). She looks a lot like my Maybe did, so in addition to lots of food and family, I got in some great kitty loves.

This is Dallas and his extremely gooey stuffed pumpkin toy. He's such a sweet boy!